Sunday, March 6, 2011

I really need to contact Alice Munro, but I can't find her address. Can you help me?

Your best chance to contact her is to write to her literary agent. The second best bet is to write to her publisher, Random House. I've pasted links to web sites where you can find contact information for both, but for your convenience, I'll include it here as well:

Agent
Abner Stein Agency
10 Roland Gardens
London  SW7 3PH
England
E-mail: abner@abnerstein.co.uk

Publisher (General enquiries)
Chatto & Windus
c/o Random House Group Ltd
20 Vauxhall Bridge Road
London  SW1V 2SA
England
Tel: +44 (0)20 7840 8540
Fax: +44 (0)20 7932 0077
E-mail: chattopublicity@randomhouse.co.uk
http://www.randomhouse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Act III, scene 2, why may the establishment of Claudius's guilt be considered the crisis of the revenge plot?

The crisis of a drama usually proceeds and leads to the climax.  In Shakespeare's Hamlet , the proof that Claudius is guilty...